Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Letter from Tom Paris' Daddy

So, all this talk about autographs has really fired up my interest in collecting again. I dug out my old supplies, put some stuff together, and started mailing out again. And MAN, I'm on fire. I've mailed out over 30 items since Dec 29, 2010. Warren Munson and Jerry Hardin tied for the quickest return, just 7 days.


Warren Munson is probably remembered as Admiral Robertson in Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan , but I sent him some cards from his performance as Admiral Paris in the Star Trek: Voyager episode Persistence of Vision . Yes, I know Richard Herd replaced him in later episodes, but he was the first. And he was super nice. He signed all three cards I sent him, and wrote me a little note. Doesn't get better than that!








No comments:

Post a Comment